George sports the Richard Petty look !
I am customizing my 2009 YFZ 450R with a bunch of performance upgrades so I can blast around the track at lightspeed this summer, and all my competitors will be eating my dust. Hear that guys?
Here's what's going on in the Never Give Up Racing Team's garage:
1. I've got a new CT Racing track only full exhaust. Loud as a semi.
2. Pro Design supplied the competition air filter.
3. Trinity Racing hooked me up with their state-of-the-art Stage IV EFI controller.
4. I've installed a CRJ Performance lowering kit and widening kit.
5. Gforce makes the new billet aluminum hubs.
6. I'm using both Maxxis RAZR TT tires and American Racer tires depending on the conditions. I'm mounting them to Douglas and ITP .190 pro wheels.
7. I've got a brand new set of nerfs and heel guards from Tusk since I trashed the stock heel guards in a crash at the York, Pennsylvania 1/2 mile track during an AMA District 6 race. Broke two fingers as well.
8. Rath Racing supplied the anti-sway bar that helps me keep all my tires planted firmly on the ground when I'm power sliding past my competitors through the turns.
9. I make sure the engine power is delivered to the wheels with a new final drive D.I.D. X-ring chain, a Primary Drive rear sprocket, and a Renthal front sprocket.
10. To keep the engine running cool, I am using LP racing coolant, and Maxima 530MX synthetic racing oil. Engine overheating will definitely be a concern during the Four Corners 500 so I'm going with only the best.
11. H-Bomb Films supplied an awesome front bumper, but you guys will never see that since I'll always be ahead of you. Well, turn around and give it a look just as I'm lapping you. I also replaced the stock rear grab bar with a super bright red grab bar from PRM Products. It looks really cool.
12. I've got a snazzy ruby red clutch cover from Duncan Racing International and cool red skull shock covers from Outerwears.
13. As far as engine mods, I've decided to stay in the 450cc production class, so I am keeping the engine stock.
14. Where do I get all this stuff? Directly from the manufacturer or from national ATV retailers Rocky Mountain ATV and Ronnie's Mailorder, and our local shop in Cortez, Colorado, Mesa Verde Motorsports and the local shop in Frederick, Maryland, Fredericktown Yamaha.
I hope you guys are all ready this summer. I'm coming out fighting to reclaim the Young Adult Class crown that I lost in 2010.